Had a kidscad
- had a kidson → had a kidscadet → had a kidscad
- had: "Had! The manifestation of Nuit" - First line of Aleister Crowley's Liber AL Legis. Had is a shorthand for Hadit, the Thelemic version of Horus. Notice it happens four times in this page, and al (the key to the Book of the Law) happens four times on the previous one (Page 628) : "The keys to. Given! A way a lone a last a loved along the".
- kid: a young goat → the zodiacal sign of Capricorn?
- scad: a trick → the ruse by which Jacob clothed himself with the skin of a goat in order to receive the birthright of his elder brother Esau (Genesis 27)
- kid's cadet: i.e. younger brother → Jacob
- kid-clad → Genesis 27.16: "And she put the skins of the kids of the goats upon [Jacob's] hands, and upon the smooth of his neck"
- cad: a scoundrel
- scad: a type of fish → the zodiacal sign of Pisces?
- scad: (slang) a dollar
- hit squad ?